How To Scan With Canon PIXMA MX920 – How To Scan With Canon PIXMA MX920 All-in-One Colour Printer (Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and Wi-Fi), Canon Office and Business Canon Pixma MX1191 All-In-One Printer, Wireless, and mobile printing. Canon PIXMA MX922 Wi-fi Coloration Photograph Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax Provide superior excellent and plenty of wi-fi capabilities to the residence place of work along with the How To Scan With Canon PIXMA MX920. This printer has built-in WiFi(one) for printing and scanning almost everywhere in your house.
Also, it involves AirPrint(two), which helps you to wirelessly print from your iPad, iPhone or iPod contact devices. An integrated 35-sheet Duplex Automobile Document Feeder and Dual Functionality Panel are only many of the options which will let you multitask conveniently. The How To Scan With Canon PIXMA MX920 also incorporates a new high-capacity 250-sheet primary paper cassette so that you can use concentration on your operate and never jogging away from paper. This could undoubtedly convey business office effectiveness to all-new degrees.
The Canon Pixma MX1191 also allows you to turn your office into a photo lab. Print professional looking, borderless5 photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ in size. My Image Garden software makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with great facial recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and more.
How To Scan With Canon PIXMA MX920 Benefits
- Powerful and productive Office All-In-One
- 35-page 2-sided Auto Document Feeder for scanning, copying and faxing
- Superior prints using five individual ink system with optional XL capacity ink tanks
- Print up to 1000 monochrome pages with optional XXL monochrome ink
- Convenient, high-capacity 250-sheet paper tray
- Large, user-friendly 7.5cm (3.0”) color TFT display with Dual Function Panel
- Fast printing with A4 ISO ESAT 15 ipm mono/10 ipm color
- Print from, and scan to, smartphones/tablets. Apple AirPrint supported
- Advanced media handling with Direct Disc Print and 2-sided printing
How To Scan With Canon PIXMA MX920
|Support Operating System||Size||Download|
|Canon Pixma MX1191 series CUPS Printer Driver – macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||15.88 MB||Download|
|Canon Pixma MX1191 series Scanner Driver – macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6||26.75 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||2.36 MB||Download|
|Canon Pixma MX1191 series Mini Master Setup – OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8||58.56 MB||Download|